Table of Contents
How do I change the startup page on Google Chrome?
Choose your homepage
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Appearance,” turn on Show Home button.
- Below “Show Home button,” choose to use the New Tab page or a custom page.
How do I reset my homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” tap Homepage.
- Choose Chrome’s homepage or a custom page.
Why do I keep getting webpage not available?
This error can happen due to many reasons like typing a wrong website address, invalid cookies on your Google Chrome browser, DNS server issues or enable the proxy feature in Internet Options with a dead proxy.
How do I fix websites not loading?
What to Do When a Website Won’t Load
- See if the Problem Is on Your End or Theirs.
- Browse a Cached Version of the Page.
- Disable Add-Ons and Other Interfering Software.
- Check Another Browser or Incognito Window.
- Fix Your DNS.
How do I change Google Chrome back to normal?
Reset Google Chrome – Windows
- Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
- Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.
Why has my home page changed?
The most common reason is simply that there is malware on your machine that maliciously resets your homepage to something else every time you change it. Regardless of why, if malware is the cause, then you’ll want to do two things. Remove that malware. Check out my “How do I remove malware?” article.
What do you do if a webpage doesn’t load or only loads a little bit?
In many cases, rebooting your router and modem might solve the problem. To do so, unplug your modem and router, wait for 10 seconds, plug it back in, and then try the website again. If the problem persists, you can connect to your local network hardware to get more information.
What to do when web pages won’t load?
Click on Tools > Options > Advanced. Next, go to Network > Settings . In your Settings, select the option that reads No proxy . Click on OK to save your settings. If the problem persists, we recommend temporarily disabling your firewall or antivirus to restore your internet pages.
Why is my browser not loading on my computer?
If you are connected to the internet but are experiencing difficulty when attempting to load your browser pages, fear not. This is a very common problem that can be fixed with some simple tweaks to your internet preferences. Before making any changes to your internet settings, check to see if you are currently working in offline mode.
What to do when your Yahoo website is not working?
Fix problems when a Yahoo website isn’t working. Get back to what you’re doing by fixing an issue that’s interrupting your Yahoo experience. Use these steps, starting with #1, then check if your problem is resolved before moving to the next step. Clear your browser’s cache. Update your browser. Restart your computer.