Table of Contents
How do I connect my Nikon Coolpix camera to my laptop?
Step 1 – Create a wireless profile using Wireless Camera Setup Utility 2.0 or above
- Connect the camera to the computer via a USB cable.
- Launch Wireless Camera Setup Utility.
- Click Add Profiles to add wireless transfer, printing and COOLPIX CONNECT profiles.
- Create a profile with the existing wireless network.
How do I transfer photos from my Nikon camera to my laptop wirelessly?
Connecting the camera to your device
- Open the camera’s Setup menu and select Wi-Fi.
- Select Network Connection and then choose Enable.
- Select Network Settings to display the screen shown on the right.
- Select a connection option.
- Launch the Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility app on your device.
How do I transfer pictures from my Nikon Coolpix to my Mac?
In Photos, choose File > Import. Select the photos or folder that you want to import, then click Review for Import. If you selected multiple photos or videos, select the photos or video that you want to import, then click Import [number] Selected or Import All.
How do I upload photos from my Nikon to my Mac?
You can import photos from your Nikon camera to your Mac by inserting your camera’s SD card into your Mac’s SD card slot. If your Mac doesn’t have an SD card slot you can use an adapter. A drive will appear on your desktop with your cameras photos inside, drag the photos of your choice onto your desktop.
How do I connect my Nikon camera to my computer via Wi-Fi?
The Wi-Fi settings can be found in the set up menu. Navigate to the Wi-Fi settings in the set up menu and select “Enable” to turn on the Wi-Fi in the camera. Once you have selected “Enable” to turn the Wi-Fi connection on, you’ll see the Network Connection is ON.
How do I connect my Nikon Coolpix to my Mac?
How to Connect a Nikon Coolpix to a Mac
- Turn on the Mac computer.
- Turn off the Nikon Coolpix camera.
- Connect the USB cable included with the camera to the camera and the USB port on the Mac. The camera powers up once connected, but the camera display remains off. Nikon: Coolpix User’s Manual.