Table of Contents
How do I get maple points with Mesos?
1) Quick Trade Registration: You can register for a trade based on the Quick Trade information.
- Enter the amount of Mesos you wish to sell and the Maple Point price for the sale.
- Once you enter the trade amounts for Mesos and Maple Points, you will see the expected trade results.
Does item drop rate affect meso bag drop rate?
Yes it does, but it doesn’t affect the amount of mesos in each bag.
Where is meso farm reboot?
The two best areas for grinding mesos are:
- Chu Chu Island: Slurpy Forest Depths (Level 213)
- Arcana: Cavern Lower Path (Level 237)
How do you farm honor Exp?
Since you’re on Scania, you have three options.
- Farm Dojo on your mules and collect the points&convert to honor every week.
- Buy it from AH.
- Regain it slowly with the help of events, event rewards and the grinding from training and boss clears.
Can you buy mesos with NX?
Introducing the Meso Market—now you can trade mesos with Maple Points!
How do I reboot my meso?
The best way to make Mesos in Reboot World is by having your own Level 235+ Kanna. As mentioned, Kanna has it’s own Kishin Shoukan skill to boost map spawn and so by funding a single Kanna on your main account you will no longer need a second PC.
Where to get the most mesos in Maplestory?
(High Level required). Try to pick up mesos that are left by other users. A good place for looting for beginners is the Subway in Kerning City. This is almost reserved for a Sin. During MapleStory events where Maple Items are available, hunt for the weapons and Maple Leaves, then sell them for profit.
What’s the quickest way to get mesos?
The quickest way to earn mesos is to do trading is by buying items. e.g buy scrolls at cheaper prices and selling them for higher prices in FM.
What’s the best way to get fame in Maplestory?
Sell them to the merchant at a higher price. Sell fame to players willing to buy it for 50k or higher. Go to Henesys. There will be some people saying either B>FAME (amount of meso) or BUYING FAME. Double check the amount. Go to the player and increase his fame. You will get around 2 million a day if you do this.
When is the best time to play MapleStory?
During MapleStory events where Maple Items are available, hunt for the weapons and Maple Leaves, then sell them for profit. Try to play during 2x drop rate hours. The average time is 2-4 pm PST (5-7 PM EST). Nexon hosts them when there’s a rollback, on MapleStory’s birthday (May), the summer, or on holidays.