Table of Contents
- 1 How do you answer what have you accomplished that demonstrates your initiative?
- 2 How do you answer what have you accomplished?
- 3 How do you demonstrate showing initiative and being action oriented?
- 4 How do you show initiative and a willingness to work?
- 5 What’s the best way to show your initiative?
- 6 What is an example of initiative and willingness?
How do you answer what have you accomplished that demonstrates your initiative?
Just about any professional effort for which you’ve been rewarded can fit neatly in as an answer for this question because a work recognition is by definition a moment of kudos for working hard. Just have a clear focus on what you did- how you managed the project and what motivated you to do your best.
How do you answer what have you accomplished?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include:
- Giving a great presentation at work.
- Beating sales targets.
- Training for and completing a marathon.
- Organizing a successful charity event.
- Mentoring a coworker or fellow student.
How do you demonstrate initiative at work?
How to show initiative at work
- Do more than what is expected of you.
- Make your career plan.
- Work on your confidence.
- Develop a team mentality.
- Actively request feedback and follow it.
- Always keep a positive attitude.
- Be prepared for any opportunity.
How do you demonstrate showing initiative and being action oriented?
Showing initiative and being action-oriented
- Staying up to date on team goals, work processes and performance objectives.
- Translating direction into concrete work activities, making the most of available time and resources.
How do you show initiative and a willingness to work?
Which is an example of taking initiative at work?
We have opportunities to take initiative every single day. You see someone broke a glass bottle and it’s on the floor in the shared office kitchen. No one is around when you walk in and spot it. You can either clean it up or you can leave it there and no one would ever know you saw it. Taking initiative means you are the person that cleans it up.
What’s the best way to show your initiative?
If it’s relevant, show your initiative skills in your answers to other questions by using examples which demonstrate your initiative when talking about other skills. Only attempt this if it seems natural to do so – don’t compromise your answers to the questions you’re being asked.
What is an example of initiative and willingness?
It is not enough to simply say that you have initiative. You need to provide an example that clearly demonstrates your willingness to give 100% for everything you do. In order to show your willingness to work, frame your answer like this: At my previous job, my boss asked me to develop a plan to increase revenue within the first 30 days.
What happens to a person who takes initiative?
A person who takes initiative will be a role model to others. You will chart a new path and try out a new way of doing things that could help improve your life and those of others. 2. What Does Taking Initiative Mean?