Table of Contents
How do you welcome a chief guest in a school function?
This platform is also an opportunity to welcome our chief guest of the evening today. Taking our evening further and to begin with the Annual day function, I on the behalf of everyone present here, heartily welcome the inaugurator and the dignity of the annual function today, the guest of honor, Mrs.
How do you introduce a chief guest speech?
Address the chief guest with a formal salutation, such as Dr./ Mr./ Mrs./ Ms. etc. Reserach on the achievements and current work on the guest before and include it in the speech. At last, the host must bid a thank you to the guest and appreciate their presence on the event.
How do you introduce a speech to a guest?
Tips for Introducing a Guest Speaker
- Remind the audience why the topic is important to them.
- Establish the speaker’s qualifications to speak on the topic.
- Get the presentation off on a high note by establishing an up-beat tone.
- Make the speaker feel especially welcome.
How do you introduce chief guest?
How to Welcome the Chief Guest?
- The very first step in welcoming a chief guest is by greeting them in person.
- Smile and suggest they are being welcomed.
- Always address the chief guest with a formal title.
- Introduce yourself to the chief guest before the formal event and escort him to the venue.
How do you invite chief guest to a speech?
How do you start a guest speaker speech?
Here are seven effective methods to open a speech or presentation:
- Quote. Opening with a relevant quote can help set the tone for the rest of your speech.
- “What If” Scenario. Immediately drawing your audience into your speech works wonders.
- “Imagine” Scenario.
- Powerful Statement/Phrase.
Which is the welcome speech for the chief guest?
Welcome speech for chief guest is the speech given by student, teacher, principal or a host at any event organized in the school, college or university to welcome the honourable chief guest. Here we have provided six welcome speeches for chief guest for various events like award ceremony, annual day, Independence Day, etc.
What should be included in a welcome speech?
It marks the beginning of an event. The speaker should greet the audience and give an overview of the event. The welcome speech of the chief guest includes the introduction of the chief guest, his designation, achievements, contributions to the society, and How To Welcome Chief Guest on Stage.
Who is the chief guest of Sports Day?
I am pleased to share that the distinguished guest to honour us with her presence today as the Chief Guest of our Sports day is none other than Ms Babita Kumari Phogat, the legendary Indian wrestler & Olympian.
What was the welcome speech at the 12th Annual Sports Day?
A very Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to Honorable Principal Sir/Madam, respected teachers, seniors, and my dear friends, Warm Greetings to Everyone! On behalf of ……… (Institutions Name), I extend a very warm welcome to all of you present here on the 12th annual sports meet of our school/college/university.