Table of Contents
How far away is Santa Barbara to Santa Monica?
|Straight line distance||74.32 mi||119.61 km|
|Driving distance||90 mi||144.66 km|
Is Santa Barbara or Santa Monica better?
It depends on what you are looking for. If you just want to relax without a lot of sightseeing, I’d go with Santa Barbara. Santa Monica is more of a “city on the beach” that still experiences the hustle and bustle of LA, while Santa Barbara is more of a relaxed beach town.
How much is it from Santa Barbara to Santa Monica?
It is 75 miles from Santa Barbara to Santa Monica Pier. It is approximately 92.9 miles to drive. How do I travel from Santa Barbara to Santa Monica Pier without a car? The best way to get from Santa Barbara to Santa Monica Pier without a car is to bus which takes 3h 17m and costs $8 – $11.
What is there to see between Santa Monica and Santa Barbara?
Best stops along Santa Barbara to Santa Monica drive
- State St. On 1 list.
- Old Mission Santa Barbara. On 7 lists.
- Superior Court Of California County Of Santa Barbara. On +17 other lists.
- Stearns Wharf. On +27 other lists.
- Santa Barbara Zoo. On +22 other lists.
- Santa Cruz Island.
- Mission Basilica San Buenaventura.
- Ventura Pier.
Is Santa Monica near Santa Barbara?
Distance from Santa Barbara to Santa Monica is 120 kilometers. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Santa Barbara and Santa Monica is 120 km= 75 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Santa Barbara to Santa Monica, It takes 0.13 hours to arrive.
How do I get from LAX to Santa Monica?
How to get to Santa Monica from LAX Los Angeles Airport by bus
- Arrive at LAX and get your baggage!
- Look for signs for the “LAX shuttle” and “green line shuttle”
- Take the green line shuttle to the metro station.
- Get on the bus to Santa Monica!
- Enjoy your bus ride through the LA area!
- Arrive in downtown Santa Monica!
Should I go to Santa Barbara or San Diego?
When we compare the travel costs of actual travelers between San Diego and Santa Barbara, we can see that San Diego is more expensive. And not only is Santa Barbara much less expensive, but it is actually a significantly cheaper destination. So, traveling to Santa Barbara would let you spend less money overall.