Table of Contents
What are some desirable attributes?
I invite you to look over this character traits list and pick at least one of these good qualities to begin working on:
What are the most desirable traits in a woman?
9 Characteristics Of Highly Desirable Women
- They are in control of their emotions.
- They avoid gossip.
- They are not attention seekers.
- They don’t lose themselves in their relationships.
- They have hobbies and passions.
- They are fiercely intelligent.
- They are always graceful.
- They are brilliant communicators.
What are the most desirable traits in a man?
What are attributes in a woman?
Here are 10 qualities of a good women that you should keep in mind.
- She’s honest, and never apologizes for it.
- She’s fiercely passionate.
- She encourages you.
- She’s loyal.
- She stands up for those who don’t have a voice.
- She keeps only positive, uplifting people in her life.
- She takes responsibility for her own actions.
What does it mean to be a desirable person?
Desirable describes the quality of being desired. It is pleasing, admirable, or it attracts us in some way. When using desirable to describe a person, be careful because there can be a sexual connotation. The house is in a desirable location.
What does Jane Austen mean by the word desirable?
1 : having pleasing qualities or properties : attractive “Mr. Darcy, you must allow me to present this young lady to you as a very desirable partner.”— Jane Austen a house in a highly desirable location.
When do you use the word desirable in a sentence?
When using desirable to describe a person, be careful because there can be a sexual connotation. The house is in a desirable location. (Many people would like to live there.)
What did Francis Galton mean by the word desirable?
A desirable person or thing. ‘In 1883, Francis Galton, a cousin of Charles Darwin, actually coined the term ‘Eugenics’ (good in birth) as a science dedicated to improving human stock by getting rid of so-called undesirables and increasing the number of desirables.’