What does accommodating mean?
Definition of accommodating : willing to please : helpful, obliging a generous and accommodating host. Other Words from accommodating Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More About accommodating.
How do you use accommodating in a sentence?
Accommodating in a Sentence 🔉
- The accommodating hostess made sure everyone had enough to eat at the party.
- As an innkeeper, one should be very accommodating and strive to make sure all guests are comfortable.
- My teacher is very accommodating and is going to send me work to do while I’m in the hospital.
What is accommodation in democracy?
Accommodation of Social diversity democracy tries to help its citizens to lead apeaceful and harmonious life by accommodating various social divisions. Democratic governments try to resolve differences, respect differences and try mechanisms which can democracy a social differences, divisions and reduce conflicts.
What is a accommodation business?
The accommodation and food services industry is comprised of businesses that provide lodging services or food as part of their primary business model. Accommodation Related Business, including: Hotels. Casino Hotels. Bed and Breakfast Inns.
How do you say thank you for being accommodating?
Better Ways to Say, “Thank You for Understanding”
- Thanks for your comprehension.
- I appreciate your flexibility.
- I appreciate you sticking with me.
- Thanks for listening.
- Thanks for your compassion.
- I’m thankful for your support and understanding.
- I appreciate your dedication to digging into this issue.
How can I be more accommodating?
Compromising is not a good time….7 Ways To Be More Flexible In Your Relationship
- Make Sure Your Decisions Are Two-Sided.
- Think Before You Speak.
- Make Plans In Advance, And Share Them With The Other Person.
- Say What You Want To Say, Instead Of Beating Around The Bush Hoping They’ll Guess What You’re Trying To Say.
What helps in accommodating diversity?
Answer Expert Verified Democratic governments try to resolve differences, respect differences and try mechanisms which can democracy a social differences, divisions and reduce conflicts. Non-democratic regimes can ignore or suppress internal and social differences.
What does accommodation Class 10 SST mean?
Accommodation refers to the powers sharing between the majority and minority sections of society.