Table of Contents
What jobs dont require much talking?
17 Jobs Where You Don’t Have To Talk To People! 2021
- Data Entry Clerk.
- Laboratory Technician.
- Truck Driver.
- Dog Walker.
What is a good career that doesn’t involve math?
20 high-paying jobs that don’t require math
- Compliance manager. National average salary: $62,964 per year.
- Marketing manager. National average salary: $63,341 per year.
- Art director. National average salary: $64,668 per year.
- Recruitment manager.
- Music teacher.
- Documentation manager.
- Web developer.
What jobs have no contact?
Technical writer Primary duties: A technical writer writes manuals and other industrial material for science and engineering fields. They also write material for appliance manuals. This is a job that can be done remotely as well as in an office setting, making it a job with no customer interaction.
What job is not stressful?
Software developers top the list of least stressful jobs. These professionals create software programs for computer systems and applications. It’s a job that lends itself well to remote work and flexible hours. Workers usually don’t have to worry about workplace injuries or demanding travel schedules either.
What job uses the most math?
Career Paths for Math-Lovers
- Computer Programmer: $84,280.
- Medical Scientist: $84,810.
- Financial Analyst: $85,660.
- Statistician: $88,190.
- Actuary: $102,880.
- Economist: $104,340.
- Software Developer: $105,590.
- Data Scientist: $121,500.
What kind of job doesn’t involve people?
15 jobs with no customer interaction
- Transcriptionist. National average salary: $13.43 per hour.
- Data entry clerk. National average salary: $14.14 per hour.
- Blogger. National average salary: $15.36 per hour.
- Laboratory technician. National average salary: $18.93 per hour.
- Technical writer.
- Truck driver.
Which job is the richest job?
These are the 20 highest paying careers in the world:
- Lawyer. Average Salary: $141,890.
- Marketing Manager. Average Salary: $145,620.
- Podiatrist. Average Salary: $148,470.
- Petroleum Engineer. Average Salary: $154,780.
- IT Manager. Average Salary: $142,530.
- Airline Pilot & Co-Pilot.
- Nurse Anesthesiologist.