Table of Contents
- 1 Which automatically appears based on tasks you perform and contains commands related to changing the appearance of text in a document?
- 2 Where is manage document in Word?
- 3 What provides a set of frequently used commands?
- 4 What is a UI component?
- 5 Can’t find manage documents Word?
- 6 Which tab contains the orientation command?
Word Lesson 1 Flashcards
|Which automatically appears based on tasks you perform, and contains commands related to changing the appearance of text in a document?||Mini Toolbar|
|Which of the following actions or commands cannot be undone in Microsoft Word?||Saving a document|
What command that displays one item at a time from a list and enables users to choose?
Radio buttons are used to allow users to select one item at a time. Dropdown lists allow users to select one item at a time, similarly to radio buttons, but are more compact allowing you to save space. Consider adding text to the field, such as ‘Select one’ to help the user recognize the necessary action.
Where is manage document in Word?
Go to the File tab and select Manage Document. Select the Manage Document button.
Which menu or tab contains the command for page numbers?
To add page numbers to your document, select the Insert tab on the ribbon, find the Header & Footer group and select Page number. A menu will be displayed (see image below), allowing you to select the location of the page numbers (top or bottom of page, page margins or the current position of the mouse pointer).
What provides a set of frequently used commands?
The Quick Access Toolbar provides easy access to frequently used commands.
Which tab contains the print command?
To view the Print pane: Click the File tab to go to Backstage view. Select Print. The Print pane appears, with the print settings on the left and the Preview on the right.
What is a UI component?
Magento UI components are used to represent distinct UI elements, such as tables, buttons, dialogs, and others. They are designed for simple and flexible user interface (UI) rendering.
How do you inspect a Word document?
In the copy of your original document, click the File tab, and then click Info. Click Check for Issues, and then click Inspect Document. In the Document Inspector dialog box, select the check boxes to choose the types of hidden content that you want to be inspected. Click Inspect.
Can’t find manage documents Word?
Recovering Unsaved Word Documents
- In MS Word, click the File Tab in the upper left.
- Click Manage Document and select Recover Unsaved Documents from the drop-down list.
- Check for your missing file in the dialog box.
- Open the recovered Word document and click the Save As button in the top banner.
Which group and tab contains the symbol command?
The symbol option is available under the symbol group in the Insert tab in Word document.
Which tab contains the orientation command?
Select the Layout tab. Click the Orientation command in the Page Setup group.