Table of Contents
- 1 How do I find my TracFone account?
- 2 How do you unlock a TracFone when you forgot the password?
- 3 How do you reset a TracFone?
- 4 How do I reactivate my old TracFone?
- 5 How do I delete a TracFone account?
- 6 How do I get Google on my TracFone?
- 7 What should I do if I Forgot my TracFone password?
- 8 Where can I find the TracFone account number?
- 9 Do you need a pin number to call TracFone?
How do I find my TracFone account?
TracFone. Your account number is the MEID or IMEI serial number on your phone, or the last 15 digits of your BYOP SIM card. Your PIN is typically the last four digits of your phone number or SIM ID.
How do you unlock a TracFone when you forgot the password?
Getting an Unlock Code. Call TracFone. Contact customer service at 1-800-867-7183 between 8:00am and 11:45pm, Eastern Time (ET), 7 days a week. If you did not buy your phone through TracFone, it is likely unlocked already, and no code is needed.
Do you have to have a Google account for TracFone?
If you have set up your phone without activating a Google account, you can add an account by tapping the “Google” folder on the main screen. Then, tap the “Gmail” icon. Follow the prompts to add your existing account or to create a new one. From the main screen, tap the “Apps” icon.
How do you reset a TracFone?
Use the Volume Up/Down keys to navigate the Android System Recovery Menu. Highlight “Wipe data/Factory reset,” then press Power key to select it. Highlight “Yes – delete all user data,” then press Power key to select. Highlight “Reboot System Now,” then press Power key to select it.
How do I reactivate my old TracFone?
How to Reactivate an Old TracFone
- Visit the TracFone website and click on the “Activate Phone, Add or Buy Airtime” option.
- Click on “Activate/Reactivate Phone.”
- Select the “Activate my TracFone with a new number, or Reactivate my TracFone” option.
How do you unlock your phone if you forgot the pattern and Google account?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do I delete a TracFone account?
How to Deactivate TracFones
- Contact TracFone at 800-867-7183 and follow the prompts to speak with a representative. Video of the Day.
- Verify your wireless account and inform the representative of your intent to deactivate your TracFone service.
How do I get Google on my TracFone?
Add a Google Account
- From the main screen, tap the “Google” folder. Note: To access the “Play Store,” as well as some of the other applications on your Android phone, you will need to add or create a free Google Account.
- Tap the “Gmail” icon.
- Follow the tutorial on the screen to add or create your Google Account.
Can you unlock TracFone?
It met the requirements to be unlocked, but because it is an old phone, it can’t be unlocked. To get the cash refund, you have to send the phone to Tracfone, and you lose any remaining airtime on the device. We also tested an LG Ultimate 2, which is an Android smartphone.
What should I do if I Forgot my TracFone password?
Tracfone doesn’t use a PIN or password for your account. If you forgot your online login information, you can reset it by clicking on “Forgot Password” under “My Account.” After submitting the form, you will receive an email if you have one on file.
Where can I find the TracFone account number?
Tracfone account # is NOT the phone number. For Tracfone branded handsets, the account number is the MEID or IMEI serial number of the phone. (This can be found on the back of the phone itself, or under the battery if the phone has a removable battery!)
What is the default password for TracFone voicemail?
The default password is 111111. The first time you access the voicemail system you may be prompted to enter the default password. The system will also prompt you to create a new 6 to 10-digit voicemail password of your choosing.
Do you need a pin number to call TracFone?
To call some areas of the United States, Tracfone requires a PIN number. This protects your airtime from unauthorized usage. You can use the AUTO-STORE PIN feature to save this four-digit PIN. What Is My Tracfone Account Password? Tracfone doesn’t use a PIN or password for your account.