Table of Contents
Why do flight attendants stare at you?
In addition to identifying those who can be of assistance in case of an emergency, Kamalani also revealed that the initial scanning allows the flight crew to look for things that “don’t belong on the plane” and for human trafficking, which she said “happens a lot in the industry”.
How do flight attendants hook up?
How to Pick Up a Flight Attendant
- Make eye contact. And say hello!
- Don’t show me your bag tag. If you have to tell me your frequent flier status, you’re probably doing something wrong.
- Help a passenger.
- Keep your seatbelt fastened.
- Remove your headphones.
- Share something.
- Don’t ring your call light.
- Go for it.
How do you greet a flight attendant?
Say hello! If a flight attendant greets you upon boarding at the Jetway, say hi back. Don’t just ignore them. A simple “good morning” or “good evening” does it.
What do flight attendants hate?
In no particular order:
- Hogging the overhead bins.
- Not saying “hello” to the crew when boarding.
- Giving the attendant trash while they’re serving meals.
- Putting their feet on walls or other passengers’ seats.
- Asking “What do you have?” (There’s a menu)
- Ignoring the safety announcement.
- Not specifying how you take your coffee.
What do flight attendants say when boarding?
But there is always an announcement like: “Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please.” “Cabin crew, please take your seats for take-off.” “Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign, and you may now move around the cabin.
What do flight attendants say when you board them?
“Ladies and gentlemen, please be seated. Our flight is ready for departure.” Senior F/A reads after the boarding door has been closed. “Flight attendants, prepare doors for departure and cross check.”
What do flight attendants know about you?
They check to see whether you might be an airline employee She says “They’ve been trained in what to do in an emergency, whether medical, mechanical, etc. They know how to handle the situations as well as I, and are trained to become an instant ‘team member,’ fitting right in immediately if needed.
How do you get a flight attendant to like you?
How to make your flight attendant like you
- Say hi back. If a flight attendant greets you upon boarding, don’t just ignore them.
- Listen to the safety demo. It’s just polite.
- Headphones off!
- Be specific when ordering.
- Same for cold drinks.
- Say please and thank you.
What do flight attendants say when landing?
To indicate the landing clearance or final approach, the Captain will either make the following announcement and/or blink the No Smoking sign. “Flight attendants, prepare for landing please.” “Cabin crew, please take your seats for landing.” It may be followed by an announcement by a flight attendant.
Why do flight attendants greet every passenger?
This is the real reason flight attendants greet you. “This is people who are going to help us in an emergency. For example: military personnel, fire fighters nurses doctors, cops etc.” Another said: “I caught one looking me up and down, thought she disapproved of my Adidas bottoms and comfy top for flying.”